Well, we are now four weeks in, and Little Deacon is really growing. He is now around 8 pounds (per the bathroom scale). I realize that most babies are born somewhere around that weight, but we are just glad he is looking a little less boney and wrinkley.
Let me just say that three kids is a lot. Way more than two. I am starting to doubt that this will ever feel entirely normal, but we are slowly adjusting .
Deacon's big brother Carter just adores him. Carter is always telling me, "I just love that little guy." At the same time he asked me today when Deacon would turn into a kid that could be his friend- not for a while, bud. Eli isn't really that interested in the baby. He has just realized how much he can get away with. Every time it gets quiet, I instantly panic and ask, "Where's Eli?" The answer to that question has been anywhere from mushing banana bread into the carpet in three rooms to drinking an entire bottle of mylicon drops (I'm worried poison control has put me on a watch list.)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Four weeks and going somewhat strong
Posted by
Kelly and Mindy
at
8:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is so cute. It looks like he is trying to eat Eli in the pictures of the three of them.
So, which is your preference...cleaning up the mess or explaining your 2yr old to poison control? 3 rooms-impressive! Four calls to p.c.--extremely impressive!
Very cute...but you strike fear within me saying that 3 kids is a lot...
Post a Comment