Sunday, May 23, 2010

I was in the house with Deacon when I heard Carter laughing hysterically in the backyard. I thought, "Oh they are so cute. They have so much fun together." I went out to see my adorable boys. Eli looked like this:

You can't really tell from the picture, but his hair is full of dirt. Carter had been throwing dirt on Eli's head, and he thought it was the funniest game ever. Though Eli didn't seem that upset, I was.


And this is Carter in Time Out:

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, hysterical laughter usually equals big messes in my house:)

chunkymonkey said...

Hee-hee-hee! We've had the same problem with sand lately. It is such a mess and the eye-potential...but it is very entertaining for some reason.

Annalisa said...

awesome boys.

Mary said...

I wish we lived by each other...I need someone to help remind me that my boys are totally normal!

Lindsey Harmer said...

haha I would have sided with carter.