Deacon is now 8 months old, and after months of trying and failing, he finally decided that he would allow us to feed him solid foods. My stubborn boy is happy as can be, as long as he gets what he wants, which is most of the time. He smiles at everyone, especially strangers. Deacon loves his brothers, being outside, and being upside-down. His hands are usually grasped together, fingers perfectly intertwined- I think he is praying that he doesn't get tackled or sat on by his big brothers.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Deacon 8 months
Posted by
Kelly and Mindy
at
4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's gotten so big! I think Carter was this size the last time I saw you guys...
So adorable! Yay for solids! And I am sure the tackles are so he will be played with and not feel left out.
Post a Comment