On the 24th we went to the parade and carnival in a little town called Manassa. Carter doesn't look excited in the picture, but he loved riding the kids train. He rode it twice.I though he might be scared of the ferris wheel, but when we were at the top, it was me that was a little nervous.
Carter riding the kid roller coaster with his cousin Ali, Casey' s little girl.
On the ride back, Carter found some swimming goggles that Uncle Jordan helped him put on.
The bestpicture I could get of Jordan...
Friday, August 8, 2008
More Reunion
Posted by
Kelly and Mindy
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm impressed how brave Carter is to ride the ferris wheel. It look like a really fun trip.
Con says to Carter:
kh]fyl m3mkikuk6l.mukmek k
kklkjlj.k.jljku.,ljk.jlj
kuku
EkikeM KI^ K, ,m6n
I used to love those little carnivals when they'd come to Spanish Fork Days or the Art Festival in Springville. Now, as a scaredy mom, I might wimp out of most of the rides. Although, that train does look fun!
Post a Comment