Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trip to Sacramento


We were so excited to go on a vacation this summer. Not that Puerto Rico wasn't great, it just wasn't really a vacation. We decided that this year we would travel to California to see our new niece...and Yosemite...and San Francisco. We had so much fun!


The first place we visited was Yosemite. We didn't have time to stay long. But we camped for two nights...two long nights (most of the air mattresses deflated and it was really cold!)


Uncle Travis found a caterpillar for Carter to hold when we went to see bridal veil falls:



Carter had the most fun with his cousin Conrad. They hadn't seen each other in a while, and they were both really excited. There was a lot of running and squealing:


He's a Monson. Need I say more?


The Japanese Tea Gardens in San Francisco


Alcatraz: a lot of walking.

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

fun. geoff was in sacramento for work last week. looks like fun trip. smiles!!

Mary said...

Your hair looks very cute! I don't think Ethan would ever hold a bug. Lance thinks I've made them scary to hold.