Thursday, May 8, 2008

Finally...May

We are so excited that it is finally warming up. It felt like it took forever!!! We went on a little car ride to see some airsoft ruins. On the way back we stopped at the above train so Carter could look at it. He wanted to drive the train. He told us the track was broken, and it needs more tracks. I have to agree.

Eli is still all smiles. I was trying to remember when they change from all smiles to a toddler. All I remember is that the screaming is not quite as cute.


Big brother, can I play too???

3 comments:

Mary said...

They're getting so cute! We'll have to come visit soon...well, after the baby when I can travel again. :)

Annalisa said...

wow. i miss being in utah (except for the snow part). glad its warming up. trying to conjure a way to come to utah next weekend, lol. we'll see. but for sure we'll be there aug. 8th weekend. i think i mentioned that before. anyway. your boys look like they are good buddies. fun!

Elizabeth Marinos said...

It looks like some one else likes trains too (Derek is obsessed).

Kelly-How is your marathon training going? did you already choose which one you are doing?