Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sitting up like a Champ!

Eli is now 6 months old and sitting up. He loves it because he can finally be on Carter's level. He isn't a big fan of his stomach though, so I doubt he will crawl any time soon.



Carter wanted in on the photo shoot. It was fun for a while...


But eventually all photo shoots end in tears.


Eli looks a little confused. We all were.


3 comments:

Annalisa said...

I totally know how that is...my boys just run and hide now. (unless they are allowed to take the photos). LOL.

Annalisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary said...

I love it! We have plenty of those pictures. I never get the camera fast enough when Ethan is happy and smiling and by the time I get back he's moved and mad when I try to put him back!