About four weeks ago I was peeking in the windows of a house (not as a thief, but as a perspective buyer). I ran along the front and missed a step. I fell on the outside of my foot and broke my fifth metatarsel. Some may remember that this is not my first encounter with a fifth metatarsel break, but this one happens to be on the other foot. So I have been crutching/limping around for about 4 weeks, but I am finally crutchless( still have the walker boot) with a slight limp. Kelly is soooo relieved; he doesn't really feel that he is well suited to be a Mr. Mom.
Eli is getting so big. He is just smiles all the time. Here is a pic of him at 5 months. He is such a little angel:
2 comments:
Crazy! We do know how you feel though...Geoff did break his leg in Oct...and I didn't feel well suited as Mr&MrsMom. LOL. Eli is adorable. Smiles!!
WOW! Talk about having your hands full. I hope you're feeling better. Being off crutches has got to be a huge help. Did it look worse than the last time??
Post a Comment