Well, this is our attempt at a blog. We wanted everyone to be able to see pictures of Carter and his soon-to-be brother, so after seeing Kelly's brother and his wife's blog we thought we would give it a try. We hope that all of our family can jump on board so we can stay up to date.

We have been home from Puerto Rico for a little over 2 weeks. It was a really fun summer. Our apartment was right on the beach. The picture on the right is the view from our back porch. It was really rough living on a private beach.

Carter had his second birthday while we were there. As you can tell, he wasn't all that excited.

2 comments:
Cool Blog. Maybe Debbie and I will have to get one.
By the way, I got a Pacific 7005 mountain bike at a yard sale too (for $6. Been telling you things are better in Colorado). Looks alot like Kelly's. I did have to clean it up buy a new seat and handle bar extension, but I love the bike. Maybe I will ride it to Utah so Kelly and I can have a father-son bonding experience?
How do I forget how beautiful PR is? Looking at your photos is a memory jolt! A private beach! Woo-hoo! And you weren't in the office this year, were you?
I love Carter's so serious face. I could eat it up!
Post a Comment