Lately we have been taking a lot of drives up the canyon to see the fall colors. It is has been so beautiful that Kelly decided all he really wanted for his birthday was to go camping. With my due date in two weeks, this was quite a request. He promised that we would use the aero-bed and a million sleeping bags, so I consented. I'm glad that I did because we had a really nice time. These pictures are just a glimpse of how pretty it was where we were camping.


We camped at a really nice campsite that had bathrooms and water (a requirement in pregnancy), and it was only about 17 miles from our home. We had perfect weather, and everything went great. The only hitch was Carter being scared to death of fire. So he watched the fire from the tent window and was happy as could be.
Below is Carter's idea of "roughing it."
And, of course, throwing rocks was the funnest part of the trip.

1 comment:
That is gorgeous! I sure miss having four seasons. We have just two: summer and rainy. You are a strong lady. Camping while Pregnant (capital P is not a mistype)! My dad would say you are of pioneer stock!
I'm so glad Carter is afraid of fire. How nice is that! I wish Con were.
So Carter likes Wallace and Grommit? He'd fit right in with my nephews and Con who all shake their hands in the air when they ask for "Cheeeeese, Grommit."
Post a Comment