June started with Carter getting a gash in his eyebrow. I wasn't downstairs when he did it, but he said that he was falling and while trying to avoid falling on the television, he hit the corner of the TV stand. We weren't sure at first if he needed stitches, but every time he raised his eyebrows, the cut would gape open. So in order to avoid an awesome scar, we took him in.
All the way to the Doctor's office we talked about being brave, but when he saw the needle, there was nothing that could get him to hold still. Eventually they wrapped him up so he couldn't move, and stitched him right up. After the initial poke, he held really still and didn't cry. He did great. I am sure this is the first of many stitches at our house.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Stitches
Posted by
Kelly and Mindy
at
12:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome!
I dig the stitches- it gives him an edge
https://corgishiba.dog/
Post a Comment