Eli turned two this month, so we decided to go to the new pirate pizza place with Nicole and her family. It was no Casa Bonita, and the pizza was not great, but the kids seemed to have fun.

Afterwards we had a little party at the house where we blew out candles and opened presents. Eli didn't get the candles out on the first try; luckily, his cousin Sonata was there to help.

Then the fun part came... presents!

I was so mad at myself after looking at these pictures. I had been so busy getting everything ready that I didn't notice the pizza all over Eli's face until the party was over.

Eli loved his new basketball hoop. The kids all took turns dunking the ball with only a few injuries.

And, of course, Carter loved all of Eli's new presents too. Having a younger brother is like having two birthdays every year!
2 comments:
happy birthday!
I love the comment about Carter! Lance says having 2 little boys is like having 3 bdays for dad. It looks like a great party.
Post a Comment