I know, many posts all at once, but if I don't do it now, it won't get done.
The picture below accurately describes what we have been doing for the last few months...waiting. The wait is finally over; spring is here.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Springtime
Posted by
Kelly and Mindy
at
4:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi, Mindy! I somehow stumbled upon your blog from someone else's (I don't even remember who)! It's so good to see that you're doing well, and your boys are so cute! I can't believe it's been almost 11 years since our growing up years in Colorado! Good to see you!
Loving the photos! Wow! They do tell great stories! Easter looks like it was a lot of fun at your house. Con keeps talking about when he and his buddy Carter are going to go camping with Uncle Kelly, and this is before I'd even heard about Bear Lake--perhaps remembering Yosemittee.
ooo, i love the blowing of bubbles. so adorable.
Post a Comment