Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Carter has been begging me to go trick-or-treating since the beginning of October. So, I was really relieved when the day finally arrived.


Here is my little dragon. His costume had wings so he kept asking, "Mom, can I fly?" I was a little nervous that he would try to get those wings working, but he never did.



Below is the Great Pumpkin and his cousin Sonata. He wore the hideous pumpkin outfit that we got last year for Carter. It was the last costume left at the thrift store. I guess it will now be a tradition to wear the ugly pumpkin costume... a right of passage at our house.



4 comments:

Christian said...

Hideous? I love the pumpkin outfit Eli's wearing...does it come in adult sizes?

chunkymonkey said...

I think the pumpkin is adorable! So rolie-polie! Tyler says Eli is walking! I can hardly believe it! And I wonder if Carter did fly, just when no one was looking...

Stephanie said...

I think even if the pumpkin is hideous, Eli more than makes up for it with his cuteness! I love that Carter was asking for Halloween, so cute.

Annalisa said...

way too fun. smiles!