Because of computer issues, I haven't posted in a while. The problem has now been fixed and I must choose between all of the pictures I have taken in the last two months to post.
I must at least post Eli's first birthday, which was a lot of fun. Grandma Monson was in town a few days before so we decided to celebrate it a little early. Carter was so excited for the toys Eli received. Eli was about as happy as Carter was at his first birthday... not really happy at all. Really tired and really cranky, but everyone else had fun.
Poor Eli. He was soooo tired. He didn't even taste his cake. He threw it on the floor.
2 comments:
Mindy!!!! It's meee, Loriann (Larson! I knew I'd find you out here somewhere in the world wide web! How the heck are you??? You're kids are adorable! Where are you living? What's new? I haven't talked to you in FOREVER, probably since my wedding. That's horrible. So I apologize I'm not a great friend but please email or something! delilori@hotmail.com or I'm on facebook too, no blog yet, I've been trying to refrain. See ya! Loriann
Too cute! Its hard to imagine a cranky Eli. I hope he got to enjoy some cake the next day. Chunky babies like cake, don't they?
Post a Comment