Sunday, July 13, 2008

We have a crawler!

Being a 9 month old has been big for Eli. He finally started crawling...yay!!!!!!!!!!! It seemed like he was so close for a long time, but just this week he figured it out. Of course, his crawl is just like his personality, totally easy going. I have never seen a kid crawl so slow. He is in absolutely no hurry to get anywhere.

We also have teeth... and prunes up our nose!


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Mindy- Your boys are so cute as well! Duffy told me you had a blog, but said it was private and was going to get me an email. That never happened, but I'm glad you commented on my blog. I'll have to add yours to my list if it's okay so we can keep in touch. I love seeing what everyone is up to!

Mary said...

How cute! I think we even have that same outfit in our supply of boy clothes.

Diane said...

Cutest boys ever! Thanks for commenting on our blog... it would be fun to be family! We'll be sure our little girl meets your boys :)

Our Family said...

MINDY! Whoa...I can't believe it's you! We've lost touch, and I had no idea what was happing with you until I saw your comment. You're married and have two adorable boys...that's so awesome. We definitly need a playdate to catch up sometime...it's so good to hear from you. Is Aubrey here in Utah as well? I'm new to the blog thing, so I'm not sure how the comment thing goes, hopefully you'll get this. My number is 801-491-9144. Mamie

chunkymonkey said...

I thought I commented before. Sorry. My kids have impecible timing.

Yeah, Eli! Mobility is so fun!
And slow is easy to keep up with. Wonderful!

3 (from Con)