Well... I tried using myfamily.com to post pics for family for a while, but I really missed writing the blog. So I have returned to the blog, but added a password for all of those family members that were a little squeamish about me posting pics online.
This month has been pretty miserable. It just keeps snowing (a constant reminder that spring won't be here any time soon). Carter had both strep and croup at the same time. Eli caught RSV and currently has two ear infections. So we have been to the doctor's office at 1-2 times every week including 1 emergency room visit for our wheezing 3 month old. Sounds fun, doesn't it?
On the bright side, we have really enjoyed having Nicole and Adam back in Utah. We usually see them 2-3 times a week. Carter has struggled a little with sharing with Nadia, but they chase each other around happily squealing until my ears start ringing.
Above is Carter throwing a typical fit. This was probably because I turned off the television. If Carter had it his way he would watch TV all day every day. His favorite shows are Mickey Mouse, Thomas, Dora, and Diego. I know... what a mean mom. I won't let him watch television whenever he wants.
Our little Eli is not so little anymore. He will be four months old next week, but he has gotten so big. He weighs just under 17 pounds, and he gets heavier every day. Eli is such a sweet little guy; it has been sad to have him sick. He smiles all the time at everyone and hardly ever cries. The only time he gets upset is when he is hungry--- and as you can tell, he certainly gets fed.

3 comments:
I hope Eli is feeling better. Smiles to you all and wow, Carter is getting big. I was just like "yesterday" we'd stopped in to say "Hi" on our way through town.
Mindy, sounds like you need a vacation to DC in the spring ;) I hope they boys get feeling better soon!
Hey Mind. Looks like you got your hands full! I hope things are looking up for you guys. You always keep things too positive. If you ever need a babysitter for a weekend or just a little help ( by the way i know you're fully capable of all this, I would just like an excuse to visit) just let me know, send me a check for a couple hundred and i'll be there!
i love you and kelly so much.
Remember to fast for uncle kirk this weekend.
Give the boys a kiss
Linz
Post a Comment